Working @ Edvantech is an adventure where you challenge yourself to personal success!
Working with us means that you are in for an interesting professional life. Have opportunities to pursue challenges and get rewarded. Help clients achieve the success they seek by implementing your ideas and get recognised.
Think Big, Aim High and Aspire for Success!
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who must have knowledge of visual and layout design for eLearning courses. The candidate should be able to read and understand a storyboard and should be able to implement the ideas into the eLearning courses independently. The candidate must also have sound knowledge of visualizing and designing interactivities for development.
- Diploma/Degree in fine Arts, G.D Art
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in eLearning domain
- Must have experience in using design principles, layout design and creation of illustrations, icons and animations.
- Must have hands-on experience in working for eLearning projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Flash/Photoshop/Storyline/Articulate/ Illustrator
- 1-4 years/ 5-7 years
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data and output requirements with analyst, supervisor and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analysing requirements.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Process Knowledge / Projects assigned
We are looking for an enthusiastic Associate Project Manager who will be responsible for the development and delivery of the assigned tasks. The candidate should have the ability to understand the requirements and standards to develop the programs and should have fair communication skills.
- MBA Systems/IT, BE, MCA
- Fresher’s/Experienced (1-2 years)
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Follow the corrective and preventive actions.
- Responsible for defect free component delivery on time within estimated efforts.
- Perform quality checks – self and peer (wherever required).
- Fix corrections suggested during internal & external reviews.
- Report to Senior about the status and progress of the development.
- Meet deadlines set for deliverables (internal/external).
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who has in-depth knowledge about application development and maintenance.
- 4-6 years
- Should have hands-on experience in MVC and client server based architecture.
- Preferred to have knowledge on cloud technologies and deployments including Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Provide technical expertise and feedback on design, analysis, testing, process improvement and troubleshooting.
- Design and develop new software features.
- Perform code reviews within the team and provide input on any other developer’s code.
- Program and debug complex engineering problems.
- Work collaboratively with remote teams, other internal development teams, QA engineers on bug isolation and fixes.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain complex software components.
- Collaborate with the Development team to create detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas. Encourage team members to actively participate in the same.
We are looking for a quality analyst who will be able to review the material provided in a thorough fashion.
- Reviews the layout, functionality and navigation of course design before production begins.
- Reviews all written material before it is uploaded online.
- Reviews all online pages for consistency, accuracy and functionality.
- Accomplish the quality objectives within the constraints of the project.
- Perform Manual and Automation Testing of the developed web and desktop applications.
- Perform functional, Integration, Regression, Load Testing and UI testing.
- Own and maintain high-quality release for one or many software components.
- Write quality test cases and related documents.
- Have an expertise to use several testing frameworks for performing stress and performance testing.