edEX is a self-serving, easy to use, new age, multi-tenant, responsive LMS platform. Based on the simple premise of “Train-Track-Report”, it is designed to do exactly that and in the simplest of ways for every organization and user.
Features of edEX
- Cloud LMS: SaaS based cloud LMS for supporting extended enterprises to deliver, track and certify online courses and trainings.
- Multi-tenant System: Customers can be on-boarded to the LMS by creating a tenant with a dedicated database and UI. LMS allows to white-label each tenant with your logo, colours, workflows and other unique requirements.
- Multi-devices support: Responsive web designs are implemented to support for several mobile, tablets and phablets resolutions, dimensions and operating systems
- Multi browsers: LMS supports all prominent browsers of desktops and mobiles including Chrome, Safari, IE and Mozilla
- New Age Learning Experience: Intuitive, engaging and learner-centric design is built into the system. User interface is quick and easy to use.
- Visual Learning Analytics: Several combinations of analytical reports can be generated by administrators. Reports will be shown in the visual graphs and charts.
- Extensible APIs: LMS provides extensible APIs for integrating any third-party systems easily which includes HRIS, Virtual Classrooms, Web Conferencing, ERPs, and Competency Management Systems etc
- Secured Platform: Strong security mechanisms are implemented to protect user information and client content.
- Modular System: LMS has several modules including Users, content,
assessment, assignment, reports etc. Tenant can be created with the modules that client has requested for.
- Multiple Languages: Localised user experience will be given to learners as well as administrators by supporting both single-byte and double-byte languages, including Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, English, French.